Video review of the Wonderful time at the Bagio conference 2019
The daughters of Zion and Youth Conference in Philippines 2019 from a filipino sisters perspective.
A Filipino Young Persons Perspective from Youth Conference ’19.
The first Daughters of Zion in Philippines on Fruits of the spirit.
A First hand review of the Philippines School of the Prophets camp in 2019
We pleased to hear of another six sister who were baptised into the Kalilangan Ecclesia in the southern Philippines last week. Welcome to sisters, Arlon, Jovy, Amy, Michelle, Esperanza and Jay.
In these challenging times when ecclesias in many places are finding it difficult to meet together it is encouraging to see the gospel message is still going out. Last weekend the Kalilangan Ecclesia in the Philippines baptised four new sisters – Jean, Desiree, Jessa and Catherine.
“The usual fellowship we have is not possible in the current climate. Many things around us have changed, but our need for God’s word remains the same.”
The brothers and sisters in the Mayantok Ecclesia in the central Philippines mostly work as construction labourers in other parts of the country.
Sadly many of them are unable to work at the present time and one brother had to walk over 100km to get home.
They have been using their time at home to spend time reading and sharing with others in the village.
COVID19 has raised challenges for our Brethren and Sisters.
- Tighter restrictions are in place than in Aus/NZ making it hard for Ecclesia to gain encouragement by meeting.
- Many either lack the technology or good internet connection which has allowed Aus/NZ Ecclesias to continue to communicate under restrictions
- Many members haven’t been able to work and therefore had no pay to support their families.
- Sunday School prizegivings would normally held around this time, and cannot be run.
- End of years Family Fraternals (Bible Schools), which is held in Dec. and alternated with the youth conference will be challenging.