Please read all the information below first!
The online application form can be saved as a draft if you do not have all the required information. You can get back to it at any time by logging in to this website.
You will need the following information to complete the fieldworker application:
- Passport details for each applicant
- Working with Children/Police Check for each applicant and any children 18 years or over travelling with you. When completing the online form you will be able to upload a scanned copy of these documents.
- The name and email address of the Recorder/Secretary of your ecclesia
- Confirmation that you have read the ACBM fieldworkers guide. It can be found here.
- Nominate the mission areas that you plan to travel to and your estimated departure and return dates.
- Cost estimates for international air travel, local travel and accommodation
Current draft (incomplete) fieldworker applications:
Previous fieldworker applications:
The information you supply in the Fieldworkers Application Form is necessary for the work of the various ACBM committees.
It will assist in:
- Determining the most appropriate activity you can participate in as an ACBM representative; and
- Declaring your willingness to abide by the policies of the ACBM.
Your application is considered confidential. Its contents are only for the consideration of the relevant ACBM Committees. Applications are required for each fieldwork period. Once approved, fieldworkers staying 180 days or less may be covered under the ACBM Travel Insurance Policy. For significant pre-existing illnesses, a medical certificate is required to be submitted to the underwriter which details the work to be undertaken and that the applicant is fit to do that work.
Those staying more than 180 days or those not covered under the ACBM Corporate Travel Policy, must take out their own travel insurance. Medical certificates are not required.
The ACBM encourages all fieldworkers to have a medical consultation prior to departure overseas, particularly those over 60.